Thursday, August 18, 2005

Flies!

Where do they come from? Yesterday morning I noticed more than usual sleeping in the hallway, so instructed stepfather to buy some Raid. He phoned me later to tell me he'd sprayed the house, and was off out. When I returned home, I was confronted with what can only be described as a fly's killing field. There were bodies by the front door, and on the windowsill on the living room. Hundreds of them.

The only decent thing to do was quickly hoover them up, just in case they weren't really dead, just playing mind games with me. I won, though.

Dead flies are no match for a Dyson.

This morning there were one or two, so I emptied another can of chemicals into the atmosphere. Let's see them get out of that!

Today I feel like Ming the Merciless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home